NECD is the most advanced equestrian crime database in the world. It is designed to protect your horse, your equestrian estate, your passion.
NECD uniquely blends the two worlds of the equestrian and advanced information technology with the sole aim of protecting equestrian estate. Two years in development, NECD and has gained the backing and support of the most influential equestrian organisations in the UK. NECDâ€™s organisation is comprised of individuals who are experienced and knowledgeable about cutting edge technology, the equestrian market place and are naturally passionate horse owners themselves.
- NECD aims to set the standard and benchmark for equestrian crime prevention worldwide
- To become the de facto standard for equestrian insurance criteria and to set the benchmark for other industries
- To become the most trusted advisory body for crime prevention best practice
NECD brings zero tolerance to equestrian crime and is committed to the eradication of equestrian theft. NECD deters criminals by ensuring stolen items are almost impossible to sell on.
The NECD Brand
NECDâ€™s easily recognisable brand ensures that it stands out as a world class equestrian crime prevention organisation.
Our Brand Values are:
- open information sharing
- community involvement
Our Major Goals are:
- To continue to develop our â€˜state of the artâ€™ service in preventing and eliminating equestrian crime
- To encourage and engage equestrian community collaboration to prevent and reduce crime
- To provide free equestrian crime prevention services and develop new services
- To share our success with the equestrian community, our partners and our members for the benefit of all
What sets NECD apart from any other equestrian crime prevention organisation is its visionary and strategic approach, an innovative and pioneering attitude and world class technology.