- Is there a tackling homophobic incident/ bullying/ crime policy?
- Is it part of improving behavior generally? Standards website
- Is there a reporting system – Centralized?
- Using Safer Schools / Healthy Schools/ Teacher net/ Spell it out/ Other package / Social and emotional aspects of learning (SEAL)?
- Reputation management
Tools for tackling criminal damage / vandalism/ graffiti
- Use of Fixed Penalty Notices and Antisocial Behavior powers.
If you want to find out a more about vandalism and the consequences there are continue reading Criminal Damage Act 1971.
- Internet / police stations/ telephone / text/ third party centers/ other service providers/ assisted/ self reporting
- Support for victims and witnesses
Here you will find information on why it is important to Report a Crime and the steps to take.
- Have you target hardened?
- Risk Assessment
- Preventing repeat victimization, Tackling trends / patterns
- Changes to service provision
- Personal safety advice