Report a Hate Crime
When you report a Hate Crime this is what you can expect from us, we will:
- Act on hate crime incidents reported within the same day.
- With your permission, pass on information to the Police, Anti Social Behavior Unit and other relevant agencies within 2 days, once a hate crime has been reported.
- Give advice and information on what support is available to victims of hate crime.
- Follow up within the first 5 working days of a hate crime incident being reported.
- Provide translation and interpreting facilities as required.
- Arrange for the removal of hate crime graffiti within 24 hours.
- Take action against the tenancy agreement where the alleged troublemaker is an East North East Homes tenant.